Thursday, May 1, 2008

You...

Image source: http://goo.gl/NIQHei
When you were around
Elsewhere I was bound
Now miles away, you are;
Back into my life, like a shooting star

My heart beats faster
I feel like a disaster
Caught in love by two
Not knowing what to do
My conflicted emotions
And the goddamn social notions

Unable to get rid of my smile
For making me feel worthwhile
And the drops of tears that fall
With sweet words, you heal them all 

Feeling like a love struck teenager
Putting many things on a wager
Living this sweet little fantasy
Which seems loaded with ecstasy
Treating the rest of the world as mere pawns
Until the reality dawns...


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Poetic Myooz. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress by Wpthemesfree